Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ms. Chit for Chat on the Hottest Couple Fashion


When I caught a glimpse of this pic of the First Couple, Barack and Michelle- it epitomized what I believe a couple should look like when they are stepping out formally for a night or day event. I have alot of friends who have recently asked me what my take would be on my coined term " COUPLE CHIC". I think it is sexy when a couple can have that color or piece that links them as one. An example is Barack's tie and Michelle's sheath dress. It doesn't look forced and it just looks plain effortless.

You can take a cue from the Obamas............

Or you can be cute in your dress down like Kanye and Amber


Or get dressed up in black for a night out or dinner like Lewis and Nicole


Or make it work with your best uptown chic like Johannes and Olivia (The City-MTV)


Or work it out like Katie and Alex



Or show it out on a yacht like parents to be Kourtney and Scott



Don't wear a cowboy hat and Military coat like you are in the Calvary and a mini dress like the most hated couple in America Spencer and Heidi- Just plain tacky!!



Well that's my take on cute couple fashion. Look out for the update on the hottest celebrity couples in my chattiverse coming to a web near you!!!

Tah Tah!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin