
I don't care what anyone says--Rhianna has crushed her competition. With selling 15 million records for her coveted album "Good Girl Gone Bad" and strutting her 5'9 frame on the catwalk we would like to call NYC- Rhianna is fire blazing and deserves a style notation for her chic, yet unapologetically fierce style. There are times when I would say before leaving to work-- hmm I am realizing my RhiRhi fabulous today- and that just basically means that I am working a fierce updo, Balmain like blazer and some sick 4 1/2 inch heels that women would wish they could balance in like Nikes. I am giving up my kudos to you Rhianna this is an ode to you! Thank you Rhianna style.com for the photos as well as letting all Rhianna style followers everywhere- where they can find the pieces she wears so effortlessly!!




Monday, August 10, 2009
Ms. Chit for Chat on Rhianna's Style
Posted by Ms. Chit for Chat at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment