Monday, August 17, 2009

Ms. Chit for Chat on Was Kourtney and Khloe Takes Miami a Hit or What???

Hello Darls!! As Khloe and Kourtney would say!! I was so psyched and barely movable as the Kardashian marathon seamlessly overtook my Sunday. I sat in my chair and I couldn't wait for Kourt and Khloe Take Over Miami. The show was overstuffed with drama between Kim and Khloe with the Store Opening and of course Khloe and her After Dark radio co-star Terrance J from BET's 106 & Park making out in the club!!!. Khloe made the ratings for the opening show and I am sooo thirsty for more. Kourtney played peace maker and seemed laid-back and Kim was her usual self-"It's All About Me"-squared!!! LOL-- Take a look at the memorable scenes of the show that aired last night on E-TV. Thank you E for providing us with the video clips!!!-Oh and last thing didnt Khloe murder the show with her haute sense of fashion bags!!!- Louis Vuitton Gold Alma Vernis, Louis Vuitton Speedy 55 Sprouse in Lime and Her Lime Balenciaga Moto bag??-Geez!!

Check my sisters out below:


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin